Pages

Friday, October 12, 2007

It's raining, it's pouring...

Weigh in: 138 lb (+1)

And despite being all dressed for fall, I'm downright chilly. Brr.

So yesterday was good, meals went according to plan. Weigh in this morning was not good - up 1 lb. Guess that's what I get for not behaving myself over the past couple of weeks.

But, I'm still feeling the optimism and "I think I can, I think I can" spirit that somehow manifested itself again over the past couple of days. So I am ready to head into the weekend and give it my best effort to stay On Plan.

And I'm thinking I may go back to what I have done in the past with weigh-ins; weigh myself every (or most) mornings and take the average weight. I feel like that may be more accurate.

3:15 - Wild weather. The rain is coming down so hard it looks like someone is on the roof dumping buckets of water over the edge. Meal plans went a little off track. I planned to buy my lunch today, for a change of pace, but was really busy with work over the lunch hour. By the time I was ready to go for lunch it was raining so hard I didn't want to go outside. In addition, I'm freezing, so I'm drinking a cup of coffee, hoping to warm up a bit.

-------------------
Daily Record
BF: Cottage cheese, apple, coffee
Lunch: yogurt, 1/2 cup blueberries, 1/2 cup raspberries
Snack: 6 almonds, 1 Werther's candy, coffee
Supper: Thai takeout - chicken pad thai, red curry with chicken
Dessert: Black thai rice with coconut milk

No comments: