Pages

Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Tuesday sniffles...

Went to bed with a headache last night, and I have sniffles this morning (well, more sniffles than I usually have). I can feel the headache and scratchy throat sort of waiting...don't know where this is coming from, hope it doesn't amount to anything. However, it means I skipped my morning workout in hopes that the extra hour of sleep would make me feel better. Hopefully I can get in some activity this evening. Or maybe I should just take a cue from my body and rest?

On the up side, the office seems to have evened out at a comfortable temperature this week. Of course, it's been warmer outside for the past several days and we've been getting lots of sun until today. But I'll take it for as long as it lasts.

Chocolate is still calling to me....

---------------------
Daily Record

Weight: 137 lbs
BF: Multigrain Cheerios w/2% Milk, coffee
Snack: yogurt, strawberries, raspberries
Lunch: Moroccan Chickpea Soup
Snack: Apple, 6 almonds
Supper: PC Naan & Indian Madras curry (w/chicken, red bell pepper, cauliflower)

No comments: