Pages

Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Where oh where...

has my motivation gone? I just can't seem to get back into the Weight Watchers mind set. Have not felt like sitting down at the computer to log points on the WW site, or to blog about it. There has just been too much on the go. And I don't know if I have the energy right now to go back over everything I've done wrong for the past little while. Suffice it to say, when weigh-in day rolls around I'll be lucky not to see the number on the scale go up...Sigh.

So, it's time to get back to it.

Also, there is new hand soap in the washroom at work and I think I'm allergic to it. My throat has been itchy, I have been sneezing and blowing my nose all day and I just clued in to the scent coming off my hands. I'm guessing that must be what it is. Off topic, I know, but it contributes to my mood.

What I did right today:
- Exercised this morning
- Mostly ate very well.

What I did wrong today:
- caved into a craving for Reese's Peanut Butter Cups. Until then, I had a good chance of not going over my Flex Points for the week, but that did it. And I still have one day left.

--------------------------
Daily record:
BF: cottage cheese, an apple, coffee
Lunch: Lima Bean Tomato Soup
Snack: Activia FF Vanilla Yogurt, 1/2 cup raspberries, 1/2 cup strawberries
2nd Snack: Reese's Peanut Butter Cups
Supper: Spaghetti with homemade sauce (made w/extra lean ground beef, lots of tomatoes, diced celery & bell peppers).

A.M. Workout: Burn & Firm Pilates

No comments: