Pages

Friday, December 21, 2007

Vacation starts now!

So I am officially on vacation until Jan 3 (originally I was planning to be off until the 2nd, but I decided to add an extra day on there).

It's going to be busy. We have tomorrow home, but then we are off to visit parents until Wednesday; home for a day and then my sister and her husband are coming to stay for New Year's. I'm looking forward to it all, but I also know it will fly by too quickly.

I actually decided this morning that I would try to get back to tracking points, at least for the next couple of days, and wouldn't you know it? The Weight Watchers site was down. Frustrating. Oh well. Would have been hard to do after tomorrow anyway.

Lots to do tomorrow. Cleaning, packing, etc. For now, I'm going to enjoy the rest of my evening at home.

1 comment:

Erin said...

LOL - I think it was an omen!! That way you can enjoy the next week of your vacation without having to worry about those darn point things! I haven't tracked in forever, and I have gained 10 pounds... so wait, huh, maybe not such a good idea ;)

Anyhow, i hope you have a fabulous vacation!! Merry Christmas!