Pages

Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Count down to treadmill...4 days!

Four days until treadmill is delivered (Saturday).

And the warming trend continues - the temperature is staying above 0, the snow is melting. My deck furniture is finally snow free - this time I will get it inside before it gets buried in snow again. And I'm still working on convincing Moon that he should get something to cover that brand new BBQ he was so happy to get last summer.

Scale is still making me happy - 143.7 this morning. I know that the consistent decline in numbers is because I have gone from holiday eating to normal eating, and the rate of loss will slow down. But I don't care! For now it's making me happy.

Had an excellent day yesterday - adhered to my meal plan and avoided treats for a change. Treats are good...just not as many as I've been having lately!

Couldn't convince myself to get up to exercise this morning, but I did a workout as soon as I got home from work today. Just about to finish making supper and eat. So I am close to staying on plan for two days in a row. Imagine that.


------------------
Daily Record
------------------
Weight: 143.7

BF: Toast w/PB, coffee w/cream
Lunch: Mexican White Bean & Brown Rice Casserole
Snack: Yogurt & berries
Supper: Spaghetti Bolognese

No comments: