Pages

Monday, February 4, 2008

Would you like chocolate with that?

Don't feel much like talking today. Not much on my mind besides work I guess. Busy day, which is good, but now tired.

Serious chocolate cravings going on. Seriously. This morning, thought about adding chocolate chips to my oatmeal. Went with milk and a little brown sugar instead. Lunch time - had vague notions of something chocolate, possibly with caramel. Ate my soup instead. Sadly, caved this afternoon. Decided to have a Mochaccino; I try not to have coffee in the afternoons, but those cravings just weren't going away. Got to the coffee shop and saw Caramel Chocolate Fudge Brownies...Hmm...Spoke to those vague lunch time cravings I'd had...So, I had regular coffee and the brownie. Which was ok. Not fabulous. Homemade brownies are always better and I should know this by now.

Hopefully that has ended that craving for now and I will be good for the rest of the week.

It could happen.

---------------------
Daily Record
---------------------
BF: Oatmeal (Steel cut, leftover from yesterday) w/milk and brown sugar. Coffee w/cream.
Lunch: Lima Bean Tomato Soup w/cottage cheese
Snack: Caramel Chocolate Fudge Brownie
Supper: Chicken Spezzatino

No comments: