Pages

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

How I started my day

I went to bed early last night (10:15) and passed right out. Overslept by a little this morning, so I was a little behind schedule. But I was feeling rested and the sun was shining, so it felt like I was off to a good start. Until I opened the freezer.

Do you know what happens when you put a bottle of Perrier in the freezer without telling your spouse, and then you forget all about it? Let me tell you. The next morning, your unsuspecting spouse opens the freezer to get her frozen berries and finds broken glass and frozen carbonated water all over the place. Voila! Cranky spouse.

Oh, and a note about the Meme post from yesterday; I realized when I got upstairs last night that I forgot to tag anyone. I was too tired to bother at that point. So y'all get off scott free this time...

------------------------
Daily Record
------------------------
Weight: 143.7

BF: Steel cut oatmeal w/brown sugar & milk, coffee w/cream
Lunch: Raw cauliflower & red bell pepper, WW Pita w/hummus
9 Jellybeans (enough to remind me that I'm not really a fan)
Snack: Vanilla Yogurt w/strawberries & raspberries
Supper: Salad, Knorr Cheese Ravioli in Tomato Wine Sauce
Snack: 4 crackers

Workout: Crunch Cardio Sculpt (30 min) + Pick Your Level Pilates (30 min)

5 comments:

Sarah said...

Wow. I am not a happy person in the morning, so finding something like that would send me over the edge!! That sucks, I hate it when things throw off my schedule in the morning!

Unknown said...

*slowly moving to the other side of the room*

I've done that... to myself. :( Not a fun site I would say...

Hope the rest of the day gets easier for you!

the Bag Lady said...

Crap, hate it when that happens! Champagne explodes, too....

the Bag Lady said...

and smells really, really bad...

Anonymous said...

At least you're not alone!

This morning I stumbled out of bed to turn of the dratted alarm clock, and with eyes still half-shut managed to knock a highly fragile glass candlestick off the shelf and onto the floor. Not as explosive as perrier, but it was fun trying to clean up the shards and keep the dog away from the area at the same time.

(Shame on you, bag lady, wasting good champagne like that ;)