Pages

Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Reasons To Lose Weight - #10

Summer is coming. The weather has warmed up, I'm not having to wear three layers of clothing and bulky sweaters to work every day. Thank goodness.

Now, however, I am starting to think about my summer wardrobe, hidden away in a trunk in the spare room. And I am afraid.

I'm 7 pounds heavier than I was at the beginning of last summer. That may not sound like much, but when you are 5 feet tall, there's not a lot of space for 7 extra pounds to hide out. I'm afraid that my clothes are not going to fit me.

I have reason to be afraid. I have jeans that I was able to wear last summer that are now too tight.

So what do you all think? Can I get rid of 7 lbs before summer rolls around?

7 comments:

Crissy Rae said...

I think you can lose 7 pounds in the next couple months. Keep watching to food intake and exercise regularly and you can do it.

the Bag Lady said...

Javachick - of COURSE you can lose a measly 7 lbs before summer! The Bag Lady will actually put her mind to losing weight along with you. Does that help? (Of course, the Bag Lady needs to lose a lot more than 7 lbs, so that doesn't sound like too much!) The Bag Lady has several outfits she would like to wear this summer, so the challenge is on!!
I won't tell you how much I weigh (I only LOOK stupid!) but I will tell you how much I lose...okay?

JavaChick said...

Thank you ladies.

Bag Lady - Thank you for your offer, I definitely think it will help. You don't have to say how much you weigh.

So the challenge is on!

the Bag Lady said...

Okay, chickie!!

Unknown said...

You can do it!!!! Now why do I have memories of many Adam Sandler movies in my mind... lol

Ahhhh... the curse of the short people - I am 5'4". Small numbers do show quite easily... But... you are going to knock them to the curb!!! :)

sauchagirl said...

That also means small numbers will be more noticeable when they come off. Of course you can do it!!!!

Anonymous said...

Absolutely you can lose that weight before summer comes around!!! You're doing great, just keep it up :)