Pages

Thursday, May 29, 2008

Tagged

I was tagged by Crystal to list 5 facts about myself...I already did one of these with 7 facts a while back...Not sure I can come up with 5 more, but here goes...thinking...thinking...this is hard....thinking some more...Argh!

1. I am a pack rat. I wish I wasn't, but I am.
2. I have never dyed my hair. I like my natural colour.
3. I don't like making phone calls and will go to great lengths to avoid doing so.
4. I don't like kiwi. I think they have a metallic taste.
5. I have a lemon tree and a key lime tree, each growing in pots in my kitchen. I started them from seeds and I was quite impressed that they grew.

We got home from work yesterday to find that our lawn care people had been by and treated our lawn for weeds. This means that the cats can't go out and play in the yard for 24 hours. There were some unhappy kitties in the JavaChick home last night. They would sit there and look at me and I could just see them thinking What is wrong with you? Open the window so we can go out already!

So, I decided to get my cardio by going outside for a walk. Because if I was down on the treadmill, they'd be down there pawing at the window and giving me sad looks. Just can't handle the sad looks.

It was a beautiful evening, sunny with a light breeze. Perfect for a walk. I love seeing what other people have growing in their gardens. I passed one house with a lawn just covered in violets. So pretty.

Then I had not such a great sleep because I had cats poking at me all night. Now? Can we go out now? Are you going to get up and open the window now?

Looking forward to sleep tonight, that's for sure.

4 comments:

the Bag Lady said...

Poor kitties! Hope they appreciate going outside today!
Have a great weekend (and talk about packrats - have you looked at my post today?:))

Unknown said...

I went through the same thing here with my pets... It was easy for the dogs as they were just taken out for a longer walk, but for my kitty on the other hand... oh if hearts could be split with one look. :( He was NOT happy with me.

Glad to hear the garden is coming up nicely! I have planted corn plants twice now and something or somethings keep digging up all the seeds/kernels! I don't know if it is mice or ants. Quite frustrated right now with that one.

Cheers!

Jaime said...

Poor kitties. and poor you!

Crissy Rae said...

Poor little kitties! They will be so happy to get outside tomorrow.