Pages

Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Back to Beck...

After the Labor Day long weekend I never quite got back in the swing of things. It's time to take control again.

Last Tuesday I decided that my workout plan for September would be the cardio workout from the September issue of Self Magazine, along with twice a week weight workouts based on Charlotte's Kettlebell Experiment. I managed to just squeak by Week 1, finishing my 3rd cardio workout last night.

Tonight I kicked off Week 2 with this week's Kettlebell Workout from Fitness Magazine. I also went back to the beginning of Week 4 in the Beck Diet book and reviewed days 22 - 26 to get me caught up to where I should be.

And that's all for tonight because for some reason I can't get any photos to upload. Hopefully things will be back to normal tomorrow...


Edit: Forgot to note that I am using dumbbells as I do not own a kettlebell. Easier this week than last, since the Fitness mag workout actually shows how to do the workout with dumbbells.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Reading your plans for exercise is inspiring me to get back on track!

Now as for that cinnamon basil... that sounds really interesting! I never have heard of it.

~Laura said...

Please visit my new website:
http://letterfromsanta.weebly.com
You are welcome to add a link to it on your site if you would like and send to everyone in your email address book. I would really appreciate it!

carla said...

Hey, you SORESORE after kettle belling??

Or is that only me ;)

MizFit

the Bag Lady said...

Good for you for getting back on track!
Wanna come out here and whip my ass into shape? I need some motivation.

Anonymous said...

Kettle bell workouts are very good! Nice job!

Unknown said...

That's a lotta kettlebell! Good for you:)

Crissy Rae said...

Good luck getting back into the diet plan. It's tough when you take some time off. I've been trying to get back on track for 2 weeks!