Pages

Monday, December 1, 2008

November Review / December Plan

It's December 1st already, time to start a new month of tracking, but I don't want to lose my record of November, so I'm posting it here. Seems like a good time for a review/summary.

I didn't have a specific plan for November, I decided it would be fun to open up my exercise schedule to include anything and everything. Part way through, I decided to see if I could get through the month without repeating a DVD.

I have quite a DVD collection - I can never resist perusing exercise DVDs and often find new ones that I think look interesting. Lately I haven't been using them as much since I have been setting specific workout plans. When I do decide to pull out a DVD, I have a tendency to gravitate towards favorites. My little "no repeats" challenge forced me to pull out some DVDs that I haven't done as often, which also helped me to identify some areas that need work. So I think it was a good month.

I think for December I will continue on with my DVD-palooza, and try to concentrate on some of the DVDs that I haven't used as much in the past. I may also try to throw in some of Sagan's 100 rep challenges, time permitting; we'll have to wait and see how it goes.

~ November Workouts ~

Nov 29: Quick Fix Stability Ball workout [30 mins]
Nov 28: Treadmill walk [60 mins]
Nov 27: Bootcamp [60 mins]
Nov 25: Self Bkini-Ready workout + 10 mins weights [45 mins]
Nov 24: Treadmill walk/jog [45 mins]
Nov 22: Kathy Smith Personal Trainer Sclupting [55 mins]
Nov 20: Treadmill walk/jog [45 mins]
Nov 19: Pilates Yoga Blend [40 mins]
Nov 18: Ultimate Sculpt + Replenish [40 mins]
Nov 17: Treadmill walk/jog [45 mins]
Nov 16: Slim Sculpt [45 mins]
Nov 13: Crunch Fat Burning Pilates
Nov 12: HiDef Sculpt + 20 mins treadmill [65 mins]
Nov 11: Yardwork [90 mins]
Nov 10: Treadmill walk [45 mins]
Nov 09: Treadmill walk/jog [45 mins]
Nov 08: Burn & Firm Pilates + 20 mins weights [60 mins]
Nov 06: Treadmill walk/jog [45 mins]
Nov 05: Crunch Cardio Sculpt [30 mins]
Nov 04: Treadmill walk [60 mins]
Nov 03: Yoga [40 mins]

9 comments:

The Merry said...

Oooh, DVDs I don't have yet!
Taking notes

Glad I'm not the only one with an extensive collection :)

JavaChick said...

Merry - DVDs are great...You get to choose your class and do it in the comfort of your own home. It's a good thing.

Unknown said...

WOW you worked hard in November!

Thanks for the shoutout:) I'm excited for the challenge.

the Bag Lady said...

I second Sagan's remark - you DID work out hard in November! Good for you!

JavaChick said...

Thanks Sagan & Bag Lady. I think it was a pretty average month, but I don't often see it all listed together like that. I think I like keeping a list - gives me a nice feeling of accomplishment.

Anonymous said...

Holy smokes you did great the month of November! Whoop!

Unknown said...

I definitely concur about you working your butt off last month! Wow! You must be made of steel by now. :D

OH... those snow vs. no snow pics are funny. We have been going through a repeat of those continuously here! lol That is why I wish it would just dump and be done with. :)

JavaChick said...

Thanks Gracie & Candlerun...Hoping to have a good December as well, but past experience tells me that there will be a decline toward the end of the month...Ah well, what can you do?

Christy said...

GOOD WORK for the month of November!!!

Sometimes we so easily forget the hardwork we've done, I think it's a great idea to keep track of all our accomplishments.

Keep up the work for this month!