Pages

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

View from my window this morning...

I'm always posting pictures that I take through my living room window. I have a pretty good view really. This morning it was quite pretty because of all the freezing rain we had at the beginning of the week. I actually took one with the window frame to give you a bit of my perspective...

Photobucket

And the rest using the zoom, still from my seat on the couch...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I had planned on today being a walk/jog session, but things didn't work out. Really late getting home from work, hungry Husband to feed, hungry self to feed because I didn't quite pack enough food for my lunch/snacks today. So we opted for dinner as soon as we got home from work and I don't like running on a full stomach. Hopefully I can get the jogging in tomorrow after work, but for today I did another yoga session. Sometimes you just have to go with the flow.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gotta adapt to what life throws at you! The trees look so pretty all frosted. You have a lovely view.

Anonymous said...

yes yes on that last sentence. SO MUCH MORE IMPORTANT (IMO) than running.

the Bag Lady said...

Yup - going with the flow.....

Very pretty pictures, but gosh, won't it be nice when we can post pictures of trees budding out, and flowers coming up? Sigh.

JavaChick said...

Sagan - Thanks! I feel pretty fortunate to have that view and I keep hoping that those lots never go up for sale! Don't want any houses there to ruin my view. :)

MizFit - I always appreciate your viewpoint! I do think it's best to be flexible and do the best I can.

Bag Lady - Yes...I am so ready for my view to turn green. I can only appreciate snow and ice for so long and it's starting to get to me.