Pages

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Play It Again, JavaChick

I forgot my iPhone today, which meant no food pics at work. Then Husband got held up at work and we didn’t get home until around 7 pm, so no workout tonight either. We’ll all have to be in suspense about those Cardio Intervals for a little bit longer.

At lunch time I read this post on Peas and Thank You. Mama Pea was having a rough day, so she recycled a post from a year ago. I got curious, so I had a look to see what I posted a year ago today. Turns out it was my workout summary for January, which looked something like this:

January 2009

Jan 29: Fat Burning Yoga[40 mins]
Jan 28: Treadmill Walk +
Joy of Yoga[80 mins]
Jan 27:
Slim Sculpt[45 mins]
Jan 26: Yoga[20 mins]
Jan 24: Treadmill Walk + 20 Min Yoga Buns & Thighs[65 mins]
Jan 23: Power Beauty Sweat[20 mins]
Jan 22:
Joy of Yoga[35 mins]
Jan 21:
Fat Burning Yoga[40 mins]
Jan 20: Kathy Smith Yoga[30 mins]
Jan 19:
Candlelight Yoga[40 mins]
Jan 18:
Slim Sculpt[45 mins]
Jan 15:
Bikini Ready DVD[35 mins]
Jan 13:
Slim Sculpt[45 mins]
Jan 11:
Fat Burning Fusion[45 mins]
Jan 10:
Yogini Workout[45 mins]
Jan 1 - 4: Clearing out spare room, painting, cleaning up, putting spare room back together. Whew! (Missed that the first time around and want to see the results? Click Here)

I had a hard time with motivation in January of last year. Last winter was just a hard one all around; it started early and stayed late.

As Husband complains about the snow and cold this winter, I keep saying that at least it’s been better than last winter. It tends to lose it’s impact what with that being then and this being now. But looking through my posts from February of last year, they were pretty much all snow, snow and more snow.

Granted, it’s just the beginning of February, there’s more snow to come. But here are a few photos that I posted on February 1, 2009…

IMG_4649

IMG_4655

IMG_4659

IMG_4663

Hope you enjoyed the rerun and with any luck we’ll be back to our regularly scheduled programming tomorrow!

No comments: