Pages

Sunday, March 3, 2013

Week 8: Hanging In

This was a long, hard week. I was tired and not feeling well. I've been getting a lot of headaches; the radiate from my neck and base of my skull; a few times I felt light headed. Before you ask - yes I've been eating enough; that's the first thing I thought of. I'm not sure what the deal is, but by yesterday I was starting to feel pretty sorry for myself.

The good news, I am definitely feeling  better today, so hopefully things will be back to normal this week.

Eating was very much the same as last week, though toward the end of the week I was just tired and going for whatever was easy. Along with everything else that was going on, my tummy was unhappy so it was hard to figure out what to eat that wouldn't make me feel worse.

February Workouts
01: Jackie Warner 30 Day Fast Start UB&LB + Treadmill Walk
04: 12PM Yoga + 6PM Zumba
05: Jackie Warner 30 Day Fast Start UB & LB
07: Treadmill Walk
09: Kathy Smith Personal Trainer Sculpting
13: Ellen Barrett Skinny Sculpt
18: Zumba
20: Jackie Warner Power Circuit LB + UB
22: Zumba Fitness Party
23: The FIRM Cardio Power Burst + Interval Blast
25: Yoga @ Yoga Haus
26: Jackie Warner One on One Training UB + LB
27: Zumba

...And I am missing a workout in there somewhere because I remember doing my Cardio Sculpt DVD, but I can't figure out when it was...Grrr!
 
Looking forward to  spring, though I know we can still get plenty of wintry weather for the next month or so. I just keep telling myself that the end of winter is around the corner.


3 comments:

MIz said...

it is it is and I CAN NOT WAIT to spring forward this weekend.

xo

Crabby McSlacker said...

So sorry about the headaches, that's got to be frustrating! Fingers crossed that you will continue to feel better.

And keep hanging in there!

Jess said...

Sounds like you've been really run down. I hope youre feeling better soon. I bet you cant wait for better weather!!!